FibreShare is an international yarn and fiber swap open to all crafts with a focus on fostering connections beyond the screen while contributing to the growth of the Fibre-community.
How To Participate:
- Follow us on Instagram.
- Sign up for our Newsletter.
- Plug in with our community of participants (a.k.a. “The FibreShare Tribe”) on Instagram and Facebook.
- Watch for announcements that we’re opening Sign Ups, and sign up to participate.
- Wondering about the nitty gritty details? Visit the Policy & FAQ sections of our site.
Schedule for Current Round of FibreShare:
- Sign Ups Open: Saturday, January 13th – Saturday, January 20th
- We Match Partners: January 21st – 28th
- Last Day to Post International Packages: Saturday, February 17th
- Last Day to Post Domestic Packages: Saturday, March 3rd
- First Day to Report Missing Packages: Monday, March 19th
- Last Day to Report Missing Packages: Friday, April 13th