Looking for something small to add to your FibreShare partner’s package this round? It doesn’t have to be big or expensive. Promise. Here’s our quick roundup of some favorite goodies for $12 or less.
(Shops highlighted in pink are offering special FibreShare discounts! See full details in our participant newsletter.)
*All images come from the shops who sell these items. Please visit their websites for more gifty goodness!
1. FibreShare Pin: Send your fibre-friend’s package in style with one of our rad little pins! They look great on the outside of a project bag 😉
2. Sock Soap Bar by Tuft Woolens: We’ll keep featuring Tuft Woolens for as long as the blog shall live. Their sock soaps and hand balms are handmade in small batches, and the scents never dissapoint! Personal favorite scents: chai spice and espresso vanilla.
3. Pencil Set by Small Glow: Sending a cute notions bag in your FibreShare package? Why not tuck in a set of adorable, inspirational pencils?
4. Stitch Markers by Fringe Supply Co: These classy little markers are great for knitting or crocheting. They’re just one of those things you always need around, so why not order two sets: one for your partner and one for yourself? #youllthankuslater
5. Made Unique Pin by Wool and the Gang: We think this pin would be the perfect pizzaz on your FibreShare gift wrap! Plus, this pin gets bonus points for applying to ANY preferred craft.
6. Twig & Horn Gauge Ruler: The perfect size to sneak into your partner’s FibreShare parcel, eh? The simplicity of this gauge is just perfection. What a timeless little gem.
7. Make Me Pins by Kodiak Milly: Well, well, well.. wouldn’t these gems be perfectly cheeky attached to some yarn? Love it.
8. The Loome Tool: This clever little multi-tool was highlighted in our recent “Ashley Tries It” blog post, and the consensus was.. everyone needs one. It’s especially great to send to a FibreShare partner who has kids, because it’s all-age-friendly!
9. Drop Spindle by Pure Angora Knits: These “husband made” drop spindles are so simple and sweet. We’d love to see some show up in FibreShare packages for spinners! …While you’re at it, you may as well order some of their luxurious angora fiber.. I mean, #duh.
10. Yarn Snips by Coco Knits: We’ve been eyeing these snips for months, and are really keen to try them out! Maybe we’ll just have to order some for our own FibreShare partners this round…
11. Weaving Combs by Loom and Spindle: It’s no secret that we’re totally crushing on these pastel beauties. Wouldn’t one of these look gorgeous in a weaving package filled with blush tones and neutrals? #dreamy
12. Needles by Knit Affair: Why not send your partner a snazzy new pair of needles that will work with the yarn you’ve curated? Knit Affair has every size, length, and color. They’ve totally gotcha covered.